The pBiblx2 Field Wise Bible System has become a whole lot more user friendly with the addition of user contributed pluggin applications. These apps help navigate the vast resources of the pBiblx2 system in many helpful ways. If you can think of a plugin application that would be helpful to you please by all means suggest it in the discussion board for this page.
- User contributed apps on this pBiblx2 seed:
- Automated Daily Light Devotional by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan1 by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan2 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan4 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Chronological Read by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Gospel Reading Plan1 by RandyP 12/20/2012
- User Journaling App (see: journal:MyJournal ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- User Calendaring App (see: home:MyCalendar ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Auto refreshing Slidy presentations (screensaver like)
- User MYDAILYRSS RSS Feed (Experimental) by RandyP 4/20/2012
- Last 20 Bible Comments (Experimental) by RandyP 4/23/2012
The Christian Post U.S.
The Christian Post
Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Still Unknown; Oklahomans Pull Together Amidst Tragedy, Loss of Life
* Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief (OBDR) and the Salvation Army are among the faith-based organizations providing disaster relief to the residents of Moore, Okla., following Monday's devastating tornado that killed 24, a number that is expected to increase as search and rescue teams continue to dig through the remains.
Baltimore Mayor to Officiate Mass Gay Wedding Ceremony
* Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is set to officiate a mass same-sex wedding ceremony at the annual Baltimore Pride Celebration on June 16, celebrating November's legalization of same-sex marriage in Maryland.
Jodi Arias Trial Live Stream: Watch Online as Arias Gives Speech to Jury in Death Penalty Phase
* Convicted killer Jodi Arias will take to the stand on Tuesday as her trial continues, and she is expected to plead for leniency to the jury in the hope of avoiding the death penalty.
Oklahoma Woman Finds Dog Buried Alive After Tornado During CBS Interview
* "Thank you, God," Barbara Garcia whispered repeatedly as she tried lifting the bits of wreckage covering her precious pet and companion who she thought had been lost after a powerful tornado ripped through parts of Oklahoma Monday, killing at least 24 people.
New Jersey Sinkhole: Factory Worker and Forklift Truck Swallowed Up By New Sinkhole
* A New Jersey sinkhole has swallowed up a man working on a forklift truck on Monday, in the latest terrifying sinkhole to hit the nation. In this case the man survived and was later rescued, but the incident has again highlighted the issue of sinkholes.
Gallup Poll: Majority Now Say Gay Sex, Unwed Births, Are Morally OK
* A Gallup poll shows that a majority of Americans now believe that sexual relations between two men or two women, and unmarried women having a baby, are morally acceptable.
Bible Found in OK Tornado Debris Opened to Isaiah 32:2, Providing Hope for Many
* A Bible was found among the Oklahoma tornado debris and returned to its owner. Ironically, the Bible was opened to Isaiah, chapter 32, which reads, "A man will be as a hiding place from the wind, and a cover from the tempest."
Oklahoma Tornado Rips City Apart; Christian Relief Groups Move In
* As darkness fell on the tornado-ripped community of Moore, Okla., and the severely damaged areas surrounding Oklahoma City on Monday, at least 24 people, including children, were confirmed dead as the search for survivors continued. Many undamaged and secure structures, such as churches, served as emergency shelters for those whose homes were destroyed as the result of the 200 mph winds. Government-funded disaster relief teams were joined by faith-based organizations, some already mobilized from previous disaster efforts, for immediate action.
19-Foot Python Killed: Man Kills Giant Snake After Encounter in Florida (VIDEO)
* A 19-foot python has been killed in Florida this month, according to reports.
Judge Blocks Arkansas Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Law
* A federal judge temporarily blocked an Arkansas law which would have banned abortions after 12 weeks of pregnancy and subsequently give the state one of the most restrictive abortion laws in the country.
'Shameful and Disgraceful' Sexual Abuse in Military Affected 85,000 Veterans in 2012
* The Department of Veterans Affairs has revealed that more than 85,000 veterans last year were treated for injuries or illness stemming from sexual abuse in the military, highlighting a crisis that President Barack Obama has called "shameful and disgraceful."
Irish Prime Minister Speaks at Boston College Despite Pro-Life Protests
* The prime minister, or taoiseach, of Ireland gave what some onlookers described as a "rousing speech" at Boston College despite fervent protests from pro-life students and others.
NM High School Maintains Graduation Gown Policy; Transgender Student Protests
* A transgender student is contesting the decision of a Catholic high school in Albuquerque, N.M., to maintain its traditional graduation ceremony by having all female students wear white robes, and all male students wear black robes.
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Makes Stop at South Dakota Church, Aids Charity
* The iconic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile recently made a stop at a South Dakota church and took part in a local charity supported by the congregation.
Supreme Court to Hear Case Regarding Prayer in Government Meetings
* The U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case regarding public prayer in government meetings which, depending on the verdict, could greatly alter the future of public religious expression in the United States.
Most Undocumented Immigrants Are Christians From Latin America and Caribbean
* An estimated 83 percent, or 9.2 million, of the 11.1 million people living in the United States illegally are Christians from Latin America and the Caribbean, according to a recent study by the Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life.
Associated Press CEO Blasts Justice Department for Phone Records Probe
* The president and CEO of The Associated Press, Gary Pruitt, said Sunday the Justice Department breached the Constitution by seizing its phone records of two months after the newswire ran a story about a foiled terror plot in Yemen last year.
Billboards in Chicago Feature 'Pregnant' Boys to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
* The Chicago Department of Public Health has placed billboards featuring teen boys with "pregnant" bellies throughout the city, as part of a newly launched campaign to prevent teen pregnancies.
Jodi Arias Trial Live Stream Free: Watch Online Coverage as Arias Gives Testimony to Jury in Penalty Phase (VIDEO - WATCH HERE)
* The Jodi Arias trial will recommence on Monday with Arias herself set to take to the stand, with many wondering whether she will show remorse and plead with the jury for her life, or whether she will continue to portray herself as the victim in her relationship with murdered ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.
Tornadoes Kill 1, Injure Dozens in US Midwest; More Storms Likely on Monday
* Tornadoes swept through five states in the U.S. Midwest on Sunday, killing a 79-year-old man in Oklahoma and injuring dozens others. Weather officials have warned that the region could face more severe weather on Monday.
20 Last Bible Discussion Entries:
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )