The pBiblx2 Field Wise Bible System has become a whole lot more user friendly with the addition of user contributed pluggin applications. These apps help navigate the vast resources of the pBiblx2 system in many helpful ways. If you can think of a plugin application that would be helpful to you please by all means suggest it in the discussion board for this page.
- User contributed apps on this pBiblx2 seed:
- Automated Daily Light Devotional by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan1 by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan2 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan4 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Chronological Read by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Gospel Reading Plan1 by RandyP 12/20/2012
- User Journaling App (see: journal:MyJournal ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- User Calendaring App (see: home:MyCalendar ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Auto refreshing Slidy presentations (screensaver like)
- User MYDAILYRSS RSS Feed (Experimental) by RandyP 4/20/2012
- Last 20 Bible Comments (Experimental) by RandyP 4/23/2012
The Christian Post U.S.
The Christian Post
Atheist Leads Secular 'Prayer' at Ariz. House; Christian Lawmaker Responds With Repentance Prayer
* A Christian lawmaker decided to redo the opening invocation at the Arizona House of Representatives on Wednesday, a day after Democratic Rep. Juan Mendez of Tempe led a secular "prayer."
Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Claims Gov't Can Cause and Guide Tornadoes
* A conspiracy theorist and libertarian radio personality has claimed that the federal government has the means to use weather phenomenons like tornadoes as weapons.
Fans Give Hero Charles Ramsey $14K Check; 14 Restaurants Award Him Burgers for Life, But Not McDonald's
* Although Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey publicly refused a monetary reward for helping to rescue three women and a girl from alleged sexual miscreant Ariel Castro this month, just over 600 fans recently sent him a check for nearly $14,000 for his bravery.
Boy Scouts of America Lifts Ban on Gay Youth; 61 Percent Voted for Resolution
* After a contentious challenge to their membership policy, 1,400 delegates of the 103-year-old Boy Scouts of America youth organization voted overwhelmingly to adopt an amendment that effectively lifts the ban on homosexual youth in the organization on Thursday.
5 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Eagle Scouts: Manti Te'o, Steven Spielberg...
* As the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), a 103-year old institution, decides today whether or not to accept openly homosexual members, the Christian Post highlights five Eagle Scouts you never would have guessed.
Oklahoma Woman Who Found Dog in Tornado Rubble Could Get New Home
* Oklahoma tornado survivor Barbara Garcia touched the hearts of many when her on-camera interview with a news network was interrupted by the discovery of her mini schnauzer, whom she thought had been lost in the tornado that had leveled her home and those of her neighbors. Now, Internet users are rallying together to try to pay for a new home for Garcia and her dog.
Scouting Community Fear Sex, Politics of Gay Agenda Will Fracture Boy Scouts of America
* Opponents of the BSA's resolution to allow openly-gay membership in the scouts frequently speak about keeping sex and politics out of the scouts – an institution where young boys, many of whom grow up in fatherless homes, depend on mentors who can teach them how to become moral and upstanding citizens, according to Robert Schwarzwalder, senior vice president of the Family Research Council, who's asking delegates to vote "No" when they cast their ballots Thursday.
Young Church Leader Killed in Crash on Way to Honeymoon Less Than 24 Hours After Wedding
* Less than 24 hours after celebrating the wedding of their young adult leader, Jordan Costa, 21, members of a Canton, Mich., church were floored with heartache after they got news that he was killed in a car crash en route to a honeymoon with his new 21-year-old bride, Heather Favazza-Costa.
Jodi Arias Trial Live Stream Free: Watch Online Coverage - Will Jodi Arias Receive Death Penalty? Jury Continues Deliberations (VIDEO)
* The Jodi Arias trial has continued to increase in tension on Wednesday as the jury was left deadlocked, unable to come to a conclusion about what sentence the convicted murderer should be given. The jury will recommence its deliberations on Thursday with most analysts expecting a decision to be made today, or an announcement that they are at a permanent impasse.
Gosnell's Defense Attorney Says US Needs 17-Week Abortion Ban, Yearly Clinic Inspections
* Jack McMahon, defense attorney for abortionist and convicted murderer Kermit Gosnell, shocked America Wednesday during his first live cable news interview since the jury's verdict in his client's case. McMahon twice said, "thank God," and revealed to Fox News host Megyn Kelly that he believes banning abortion after 17-weeks should become law, and all abortion clinics must be inspected annually.
Boy Scouts of America Delegates to Cast Ballots Today on Openly Gay Membership Resolution
* The Boy Scouts of America will announce Thursday the outcome of the 1,400-member national council's vote after they cast their ballots on a new resolution allowing for openly-gay membership into the scouts, which many fear will lead to the dissolution of the faith-based organization, and the promotion of LGBT activism.
Judge to Decide If Yoga Belongs in Public Schools
* A California judge began hearing arguments this week in a civil rights case concerning whether one yoga form's religious roots should prevent it from being taught in a public school system.
Peace Corps to Allow Gay Couples to Volunteer Overseas
* The Peace Corps, one of the largest government-run volunteer organizations in the U.S., announced on Tuesday that as of June it is changing its policy to allow same-sex couples to volunteer together in the overseas service program.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America Combining Medical Care With Pastoral, Faith Support
* A national network of hospitals in the U.S. called Cancer Treatment Centers of America is combining state-of-the-art medical care for patients in advanced-stages of cancer with spiritual support by a team of pastors, which is said to help patients live longer.
Boy Scouts of America Denies Vote Tampering Allegations
* The high stakes showdown over whether or not Boy Scouts of America will lift its ban on gay youth began in Grapevine, Texas, on Wednesday as the organization dismissed recent allegations that the fix is in.
Wolf Blitzer Atheist Interview: 'You're Blessed...Do You Thank the Lord?' (VIDEO, PHOTO)
* Wolf Blitzer interviewed an atheist on Tuesday for CNN, however, things turned awkward as the anchor attempted to question the woman about how she survived the Oklahoma tornado which devastated the region this week.
Sisters Ejected From Mall for Wearing Cancer T-Shirts and Hats (PHOTO)
* Three sisters have been ejected from a mall in suburban Philadelphia after wearing cancer t-shirts that contained a profanity on them.
Homeless Ga. Teen 'Humbled' by Experience Graduates as Valedictorian
* A 17-year-old student from Georgia whose family of five was homeless for most of her high school career has managed to graduate at the top of her class and earn a spot at prestigious Spelman College, where she will be enrolling as a junior in the fall.
IRS Director Lois Lerner Invokes Fifth Amendment, Refuses to Testify Over Conservative Group Targeting
* Top Internal Revenue Service (IRS) official, Lois Lerner, has invoked the Fifth Amendment before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Wednesday, refusing to testify but simply saying that she had "not done anything wrong."
Creationist Ken Ham Calls Out Atheists for Intolerance, Self-Righteousness
* Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum has posted a video of atheist Internet users who are planning on protesting his participation at a homeschool convention in Texas.
20 Last Bible Discussion Entries:
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )