The pBiblx2 Field Wise Bible System has become a whole lot more user friendly with the addition of user contributed pluggin applications. These apps help navigate the vast resources of the pBiblx2 system in many helpful ways. If you can think of a plugin application that would be helpful to you please by all means suggest it in the discussion board for this page.
- User contributed apps on this pBiblx2 seed:
- Automated Daily Light Devotional by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan1 by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan2 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan4 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Chronological Read by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Gospel Reading Plan1 by RandyP 12/20/2012
- User Journaling App (see: journal:MyJournal ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- User Calendaring App (see: home:MyCalendar ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Auto refreshing Slidy presentations (screensaver like)
- User MYDAILYRSS RSS Feed (Experimental) by RandyP 4/20/2012
- Last 20 Bible Comments (Experimental) by RandyP 4/23/2012
The Christian Post U.S.
The Christian Post
Pat Robertson Says Marine Training Was Easy for Him 'But I'm Not a Lady'
* Televangelist and host of the long running program "The 700 Club" Pat Robertson recently stated that his military training was not that demanding in part because he was male.
Wife Stands by Pastor Accused of Plotting Her Death With 'Girlfriend' During Mission Trip
* The former pastor of Second Baptist Church in Union City, Tenn., and a woman he is accused of having an affair with have been charged with plotting to poison his wife during her mission trip to Honduras. The Christian minister, who served the congregation for 15 years before quitting in February, was supported by his wife as he answered to the charges in court.
Obama Administration Releases Emergency Guide for Churches in Shooting Situations
* As part of its plan to reduce incidents of gun violence, the Obama administration released on Tuesday guides that tell houses of worship and other institutions what to do in emergency situations, including shootings.
Fox in Jar Video Sparks Anger Among Animal Lovers (VIDEO, PHOTO)
* A video of a fox with its head stuck in a jar has gone viral on the Internet this week, sparking a range of reactions from concerned animal lovers, as well as some who simply find the photo comical.
Son of Pastor Killed Minutes Before Father's Day Focuses on Forgiveness Ahead of Memorial Service
* Despite his crushing loss, the teenage son of a popular Texas youth pastor Brian Jennings, who was killed just minutes before Father's Day while trying to help a stranded motorist, has decided to heed the lesson on forgiveness his dad had planned to teach on Sunday.
Tenn. Professor Requires Students to Support Gay Rights, Calls View of Those Opposed to Assignment 'Ignorant'
* A community college professor in Tennessee who required her students to wear rainbow-colored ribbons in a show of support for the gay rights movement during a class assignment, also said the views of students who were against the display because of their faith was "ignorant and uneducated," according to a religious liberty legal group.
House Passes Federal Ban on Abortion at 20 Weeks; Bill Moves to Senate
* Members of the House voted 228 to 196 Tuesday evening to pass Rep. Trent Franks' (R-Ariz.) "Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act" that would place a federal limit on late-term abortions after 20 weeks, six to nine months of pregnancy, except in circumstances of rape, incest or if the mother faces a medical emergency that would require the termination of her pregnancy.
Pet Food Recall: Salmonella Contamination in Natura Pet Products
* A pet food recall has been issued by Nebraska-based Natura Pet Products after a positive test for Salmonella.
Jury: Church Should Pay $3.6M to Woman Sexually Assaulted by Pastor
* A jury says an Ohio church should pay $3.6 million to a woman who was sexually assaulted as a teenager by her then pastor.
Alcoholic Who Stole, Got Drunk on $5 Bottles of Church Wine Gets Probation
* A 21-year-old alcoholic prison inmate from Lancaster County, Pa., who broke into a Catholic church four times last year and was caught drunk on $5 bottles of sacramental wine was given three years' probation for his crime by a local judge on Monday.
White House Petition Calls for Ban of Creation Science, Intelligent Design From Schools
* A petition posted on a White House website has called for the ban of intelligent design and creation science from schools.
Ariz. Clergy Doubtful About Purported Jesus Image at Airport
* Various pastors in Arizona living near an airport that some believe has a miraculous image of Jesus Christ on its tile floor have expressed skepticism over the claim.
Chicago Shooting: 8 More Victims on Monday Following Deadly Weekend
* Chicago's shooting problems have not ended after a bloody weekend of violence, and on Monday at least eight other people were shot on the South and West sides of the city, according to authorities.
Josh Duggar Moving to Washington to Join FRC Action
* Josh Duggar, the oldest of the Duggar children from the TLC reality series "19 Kids and Counting," announced on Monday that he is on his way to Washington, D.C., to join the FRC Action group of Family Research Council as its executive director.
Former American Atheist Director Sues Group Over Alleged Racial Discrimination; Objected to 'Slaves' Billboard
* The former director of development of American Atheists, one of the nation's largest secular groups, is suing her former employer for alleged racial discrimination and wrongful termination after she was let go in September 2012. AA denied that there was a racial motive behind her firing.
Brielle Shooting: Sand Bar Shooting Leaves Woman in Critical Condition, Suspect Not Yet Arrested (VIDEO)
* A Brielle shooting has left one woman in critical condition early on Tuesday morning following an incident at the Sand Bar restaurant in Brielle in Monmouth County.
City Allows 82-Year-Old Veteran to Continue Free Haircut Service for Homeless
* An 82-year-old veteran who seeks to "help the least of our brothers" by offering free haircuts to the homeless in Hartford, Conn., has been granted special permission by the city's mayor to continue his charitable work in the small east coast town after being temporarily banned last week.
Shark Attacks at Surfside: Teen Victim of First Shark Attack in 25 Years (VIDEO)
* A shark attack at Surfside Beach in Texas has left swimmers shocked and frightened following the incident on Monday.
Christian Philosopher William Lane Craig Calls Atheist Hotline a 'Wrong Number'
* An upcoming atheist hotline, meant for people struggling with their faith but have nowhere to turn, is a "wrong number whose service should be disconnected," said a Christian philosopher, pointing out that its backers lack philosophical rigor and find themselves at an intellectual impasse.
Utah Boy Scouts Leaders Could Lose Membership for Wearing Uniforms at Gay Pride Parade
* Two Utah Boy Scouts leaders who joined a cadre of Scouts donning official Boy Scouts uniforms in the Utah Gay Pride Parade over two weeks ago were sternly warned that the next time they decide to make a political statement like that, they could lose their membership in the organization.
20 Last Bible Discussion Entries:
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )