The pBiblx2 Field Wise Bible System has become a whole lot more user friendly with the addition of user contributed pluggin applications. These apps help navigate the vast resources of the pBiblx2 system in many helpful ways. If you can think of a plugin application that would be helpful to you please by all means suggest it in the discussion board for this page.
- User contributed apps on this pBiblx2 seed:
- Automated Daily Light Devotional by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan1 by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan2 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan4 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Chronological Read by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Gospel Reading Plan1 by RandyP 12/20/2012
- User Journaling App (see: journal:MyJournal ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- User Calendaring App (see: home:MyCalendar ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Auto refreshing Slidy presentations (screensaver like)
- User MYDAILYRSS RSS Feed (Experimental) by RandyP 4/20/2012
- Last 20 Bible Comments (Experimental) by RandyP 4/23/2012
The Christian Post U.S.
The Christian Post
Utah Boy Scouts Leaders Could Lose Membership for Wearing Uniforms at Gay Pride Parade
* Two Utah Boy Scouts leaders who joined a cadre of Scouts donning official Boy Scouts uniforms in the Utah Gay Pride Parade over two weeks ago were sternly warned that the next time they decide to make a political statement like that, they could lose their membership in the organization.
Viral Photo Shows Marine Praying With Bride Before Wedding Ceremony
* A photo of a marine and his bride praying before their wedding ceremony has once again gained the attention of the Internet after initially going viral in January.
Father's Day Goes Horribly Wrong as Popular Youth Pastor Killed Trying to Help Stranded Driver
* A popular youth pastor and father of three from Burleson, Texas, who had stopped to help a stranded driver tragically missed Father's Day by minutes when he was mauled in a deadly crash shortly after leaving a party celebrating the graduation of his oldest child from high school late Saturday night.
Court Orders DOJ to Respond to German Homeschooling Family Rehearing Request
* The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals has issued an order that the Department of Justice must respond to a rehearing request regarding the legal status of a German homeschooling family.
Pew Report: US Media Heavily Support Gay Marriage View
* New research by the Pew Research Center has found that U.S. media largely focused on publishing stories with more supportive views of same-sex marriage than the opposing position, between the period of March 18 to May 12.
Juneteenth Shooting: 10 Year Old Shot at African-American Independence Day Festival (VIDEO)
* A Juneteenth shooting has left fans in shock as a 10 year old boy was rushed to hospital in the frightening incident on Saturday night.
Potawatomi Shooting: Woman Shot in Milwaukee Bingo Casino by Boyfriend (VIDEO)
* A Potawatomi shooting has resulted in one woman suffering a gunshot wound in her leg at the popular bingo casino in Milwaukee, according to reports.
Bill Clinton Praises Chris Christie for 'Bipartisan' Disaster Policy
* Democrat Bill Clinton and Republican Chris Christie Friday shared a stage on the final day of the Clinton Global Initiative meeting in Chicago, where the former president praised the New Jersey governor for his "bipartisan" response to Superstorm Sandy.
10 of My Craziest Evangelism Experiences
* Sharing the gospel with an entire gang called "The Condors" when I was in middle school and being shocked by their positive response to the gospel.
Father Who Carried Son's Ashes 1,400 Miles: 'God Is in Charge'
* It's been several years since Barry Adkins has been able to celebrate a Father's Day with his son, Kevin, who died of alcohol poisoning in 2005 just hours after moving out of his father's home. Though Adkins was initially angry with God following his son's death, during a long journey he came to terms with a statement he had heard many times before: "God is in charge."
Colorado's Most Destructive Wildfire Kills 2, Burns Over 400 Houses; Likely Caused by Humans
* The Colorado wildfire, which is being described as the most destructive in the state's history and likely caused by humans, was 30 percent contained late Friday due to rain shower but after it killed two people and burned down at least 419 homes near Colorado Springs.
Fla. City Stands Strong, Keeps Bible on Mayor's Desk in Spite of Atheist Complaint
* City officials in Pinellas Park, Fla., are standing strong in spite of a complaint recently issued by an atheist and agnostic group regarding the Bible which has remained on the city mayor's desk for nearly four decades.
Survey: Percentage of 'Religiously Unaffiliated' Gays More Than Twice the General Population
* The percentage of LGBT Americans who are religiously unaffiliated is over twice the percentage of the general population, according to a recently released study.
Bill Maher Draws Wrath of Sarah Palin for Calling Her Son 'Retarded'
* Comedian Bill Maher drew the wrath of former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on Wednesday after she learned he referred to her special needs son Trig as "retarded."
Petition Asks Christian School to Forgive Debt of Expelled Lesbian Student
* An online petition that has garnered more than 35,000 signatures says a Christian university should forgive the debt of a former student who was expelled for being gay, though school officials say the university's sexual misconduct and financial policies were made clear in its student handbook.
Atheist Group Accuses Fla. School District of Censorship, Files Lawsuit
* An atheist group is suing a school district in Florida, claiming the school district practiced censorship when allowing the group to pass out literature pertaining to secularism in January.
Controversial Cheerios Ad Gets Spoofed With a Lesbian Twist
* A spoof of the controversial Cheerios ad that set off a firestorm of reactions about race two weeks ago, just made the debate murkier by replacing the interracial heterosexual couple with an interracial lesbian one, while challenging viewers to find a problem with it.
America Marks 6 Months Since Newtown Massacre; Victims' Families Restart Gun Control Push
* The families of the victims of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14, 2012, gathered in Washington D.C., six months after the tragedy to meet with White House officials, restarting the push for stricter gun control laws in America.
Colorado Wildfires 2013 Maps, Updates: Black Forest Fire Sparks Wider Evacuations, 2 Deaths - Latest Info (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
* The Colorado wildfires are continuing to devastate the region, with the Black Forest fire now officially the worst the state has ever seen.
NYC Mugger Robs 92-Year-Old of Prized Bible, Pair of Glasses He Uses to Read It
* Police in New York City are now searching for a heartless mugger who assaulted a 92-year-old man and robbed him of his prized Bible and a pair of glasses that helped him read it.
20 Last Bible Discussion Entries:
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )