The pBiblx2 Field Wise Bible System has become a whole lot more user friendly with the addition of user contributed pluggin applications. These apps help navigate the vast resources of the pBiblx2 system in many helpful ways. If you can think of a plugin application that would be helpful to you please by all means suggest it in the discussion board for this page.
- User contributed apps on this pBiblx2 seed:
- Automated Daily Light Devotional by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan1 by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan2 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Bible Reading Plan4 by RandyP 12/14/2012
- Automated Daily Chronological Read by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Automated Daily Gospel Reading Plan1 by RandyP 12/20/2012
- User Journaling App (see: journal:MyJournal ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- User Calendaring App (see: home:MyCalendar ) by RandyP 4/12/2012
- Auto refreshing Slidy presentations (screensaver like)
- User MYDAILYRSS RSS Feed (Experimental) by RandyP 4/20/2012
- Last 20 Bible Comments (Experimental) by RandyP 4/23/2012
The Christian Post U.S.
The Christian Post
Council of Churches of Western Mass. to Form Responsible Gaming Council to Help 'Problem Gamblers'
* The Council of Churches of Western Massachusetts is creating a gaming council – the "Western Massachusetts Council for Gaming Accountability" - that will be in council with Compulsive Gambling and the National Council on Problem Gambling.
Three Lighted Crosses Removed From Water Tower in Idaho
* On Tuesday, officials in the southeast Idaho town of Roberts removed three lighted crosses from the water tower after a complaint from resident Joe Cohea. Atheist or not, Cohea opposes the expression of religious sentiment on government property, igniting debate in the small town of nearly 700.
Hobby Lobby Has Its Day in Court; Argues Case for Religious Freedom
* Hobby Lobby's case for exemption from a part of the Affordable Care Act that requires religious employers to cover Plan B and Ella One emergency contraceptives that can cause early abortion was argued in court on Thursday.
911 Calls Unanswered: Oregon Emergency Callers Left Terrified (VIDEO, AUDIO)
* 911 calls are going unanswered following staffing shortages in several Oregon counties, according to reports.
Joe Jonas Joins Convoy of Hope to Aid Oklahoma Tornado Victims
* As residents in Moore, Okla., recover from the damaging effects of an EF5 tornado which ripped through the center of the state on Monday, a faith-based outreach organization is teaming up with celebrity singer Joe Jonas to provide relief to the local community.
Obama to Navy Grads: Sexual Abuse Threatens 'Greatest Military on Earth'
* President Barack Obama spoke to 841 men and 206 women at the Naval Academy commissioning ceremony in Annapolis, Maryland on Friday, telling them that sexual assault threatens the entire military and it should be stopped.
Study: World War II Veterans With Bad Experiences Attended Church More
* A soon-to-be published study on World War II veterans found that those who had bad experiences of combat were more likely to pray and then attend church after the conflict.
UFO Over Historic Barn? Photo Captures Mysterious Object in California Skies (VIDEO)
* A woman has claimed to have seen a UFO over a historic barn in Santee, Calif., on May 7, according to reports.
Fired for Word 'Negro': Spanish Teacher Claims She Used Spanish Word for 'Black'
* A teacher has been fired for using the word "negro," and she is now filing a lawsuit against the school saying that her use of the word was not in a racial context, but was purely educational.
Atheist Tornado Survivor in Wolf Blitzer Interview Sees Thousands of Dollars in Donations
* Rebecca Vitsmun, the Oklahoma tornado survivor who told CNN's Wolf Blitzer that she is an atheist, is going to be receiving tens of thousands of dollars in donations from the secular community, who decided to support her for speaking out about her non-belief.
LDS Church Accepts New Boy Scout Policy on Gay Members
* The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has released a statement expressing their support for the Boy Scouts of America after the youth organization voted to allow openly gay members.
Boy Scouts Decision to Accept Any Sexual Orientation a Rejection of Values, Says Christian Law Group
* A Christian legal group described the Boy Scouts of America Executive Committee's decision on Thursday to change its longstanding membership policy and allow Scouts to be of any "sexual orientation or preference" as a rejection of its freedom to promote values that the group has held for the last century.
Are American Christians 'Unashamed' of Their Faith?
* A new report from LifeWay Research reveals that many churchgoers are not open or transparent about their faith.
Teen Birth Rates Down Across America; Hispanic Girls Had Sharpest Drop
* A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that teen birth rates in America fell sharply from 2007 to 2011, by as much as 34 percent on average for Hispanic girls.
Mom in Labor Amid Okla. Tornado Names Son Immanuel, Credits God for Survival
* A pregnant woman and the nurses with her held hands and prayed in preparation for the worst as a tornado bore down on Moore Medical Center in Oklahoma on Monday. Seconds later, the young woman, already experiencing contractions, opened her eyes and saw the highway — the tornado had demolished walls, torn off the roof and shredded the top floor of the medical center.
Atheist Leads Secular 'Prayer' at Ariz. House; Christian Lawmaker Responds With Repentance Prayer
* A Christian lawmaker decided to redo the opening invocation at the Arizona House of Representatives on Wednesday, a day after Democratic Rep. Juan Mendez of Tempe led a secular "prayer."
Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Claims Gov't Can Cause and Guide Tornadoes
* A conspiracy theorist and libertarian radio personality has claimed that the federal government has the means to use weather phenomenons like tornadoes as weapons.
Fans Give Hero Charles Ramsey $14K Check; 14 Restaurants Award Him Burgers for Life, But Not McDonald's
* Although Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey publicly refused a monetary reward for helping to rescue three women and a girl from alleged sexual miscreant Ariel Castro this month, just over 600 fans recently sent him a check for nearly $14,000 for his bravery.
Boy Scouts of America Lifts Ban on Gay Youth; 61 Percent Voted for Resolution
* After a contentious challenge to their membership policy, 1,400 delegates of the 103-year-old Boy Scouts of America youth organization voted overwhelmingly to adopt an amendment that effectively lifts the ban on homosexual youth in the organization on Thursday.
5 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Eagle Scouts: Manti Te'o, Steven Spielberg...
* As the Boy Scouts of America (BSA), a 103-year old institution, decides today whether or not to accept openly homosexual members, the Christian Post highlights five Eagle Scouts you never would have guessed.
20 Last Bible Discussion Entries:
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )
( Return to parent thread: HomePage )