mypad - PersonalTraitsAll:
A look into the role of the ReprobateCore in regards to all personal destructive traits.
- The consistency of the Bible context regarding destructive traits:
- The ReprobateCore seeks to minimize/justify the scope impact and brevity of it's destructive traits.
- The ReprobateCore seeks to separate/compartmentalize destructive traits from their one true source.
Scope - You'll find it very illustrative of the ReprobateCore to consider that nearly every trait listed in this study can be plainly and overwhelmingly observed throughout the realms of politics/business/government bureaucracies/society in general/neighbors and associates and friends/etc../everywhere we presume other than our own personal lives. Why would we think that are they so prevalent and so inter-related else where, but not within ourselves? The answer dwells at the foot of what I call the ReprobateCore.
We can surely see how everyone else is caught up not only in these traits, but tangled in the complex web of self minimization and self justification and self deceit. The greater context of the Bible depicts generation after generation, nation after nation, group after group, individual after individual (you get the point) of people exhibiting nothing but this reprobate mindset, even the religious whom should have known better. Why then not us?
Generation after generation we do as we see fit, think that we are somehow more enlightened, that we do things better or have overcome that certain trait. Perhaps we are more clever in intellectually dismissing the obvious real life results, actual progress i regards to these traits seems to have gone nowhere.
- The slip of hand is in the notion that "these destructive traits are everyone elses... not mine".
- "If others would deal with their traits then I would be able to control mine".
- "If I do have these traits, at least I contain them to the point where others are not truly effected".
- "I may have one trait...perhaps... but certainly not all".
It is not until one considers their own personal traits in the context of how God sees them that one can actually fight back against their ReprobateCore's delusions. The problem is that the ReprobateCore has altered the true image of the true God beyond the point of recognition.
The root cause is the one same thing for all human traits. The many resultant manifestations and their effect upon self and others are caused by the one same thing. To deal with one particular manifestation, one must deal with them all. To deal with them all, one must deal with the one root cause... the ReprobateCore.
The ReprobateCore will always justify itself no matter what it does or doesn't do/say/think. It is based upon a vain imagination of who it is, a heart that consumes upon and deceives itself. It will put itself above God by putting God below itself either through denial or relativity or theological impurity.
- In Jesus all of the elements that we've brought up are addressed.
- The deficient image of God is replaced by an accurate reflection of His will, His mercy, His truth, His loving kindness; not just some warm fuzzy un-conditional notion of God, but God the God Himself.
- The ReprobateCore is offset by a new spiritual creature that is being groomed and trained and established and set apart. The mind is being transformed and renewed. The will is being sacrificed and subjected to God's greater will.
- Trait by trait congruently the destructive nature is being turned down by the daily application of prayer and study and diligent effort and reliance upon the Holy Spirit. Until a day when we see Jesus face to face, see Him as He truly is and know what it is we are to be.
- Biblical kjv@Consistency: Subjected in hope (kjv@Romans:8:20).
- The path that we follow is most determined by the proximity of our minds' image of God to God's actual true image and personhood.
- In each of our lives, no matter what stage of life, even the best of us have the irrefutable evidence that our present mental image held of God is deficient and incomplete.
- What that image is is much larger than any one of us and what that image represents to each of us personally differs.
- By combating our personal traits and those of others, consequences and situations through the experimental daily application of God's word, our image of God is grown, refined and developed.
- The path left to follow is to constantly seek to further the correctness of our image by seeking His one true image within the process of confronting the real living issues we face daily.
- We must surrender our vain imaginations of God to His truest image. Not just once, but, continuously and in all things. This is a life long process. Correction and adjustment to failures and successes spiritually becomes for us a way of life.
- The process always includes reaching out to the lives of others we effect, those that effect us and the larger community as a whole in the compassionate exercise of restoration and edification. It process is therefore called "Love".