Welcome to the pBiblx2 Note Wiki.
- This section of the PCARR wiki focuses on direct Bible study. It is divided into specific pieces of a greater whole, meaning:
- content should be written in a manner/structure consistent with the surrounding pieces.
- pieces should be short and concise and interconnected to other pieces.
- chapter studies should connect to verse studies, book studies should connect to book studies, character and topical studies should connect freely between pieces, attempting avoiding the need to duplicate content.
- think of study content as outlines or as modules that interconnect, providing references and resources, avoiding long winded sermons or soap box dialogs.
It is the desire of this wiki to be an organized collection of contributed notes generated and usable by all users. Please try to maintain the established hierarchy so that notes can be easily located and useful to everyone. When you have found a location to create a new note, use the create button in the menu bar so that the proper links can be created for you.
New - WordStudy Word studies
New - VerseStudy Notes centered on Bible chapters
New - ChapterStudy Notes centered on Bible chapters
New - BookStudy Notes centered on Bible books
New - TopicalNotes Notes centered on specific topics
New - CharacterStudy Notes centered on Bible characters
New - SermonOutline Notes to outline sermons or presentations
New - BibleContext Context of the Bible in its entirity
New - DoctrinalStudy Statements of Doctrine etc