PCARR Help file
This Wiki like system uses simple text files to store user generated content. It can also produce some elementary HTML formating using some very simple syntax. View this file in edit mode to see actual syntax.
- External link formatting features
- External HTTP links are automatically identified such ashttp://shepherdpuplinux.us
- External mailto links are automatically identified such as mailto:email@example.com
- External media stream URLs like mms and rtsp mms://stream1.france24.yacast.net/f24/liveen
- External 10 + 11 digit telephone URLS 303-000-0000 1-800-000-0000
- Internal pBiblx2 Links - Version1
- Bible passage links include the version@book:title kjv@Matthew:1:1 or kjv@STRING:Bless+the+LORD
- Seeker search words are linked to Seeker by surrounding the word with square brackets.
- CamelCase links are automatically identified within each wiki type.
- Internal IMG links (png, jpg, gif) are automatically identified such as
- Internal pBiblx Links Version2
- New - square brackets can now also be thought of as a placeholder for several components
- link to indexed file index:INDEXFILENAME INDEX
- link to csv file csv:INDEXFILENAME INDEX
- link to filter filter:FILTERNAME STRING
- link to strongs G1101
- link to tag tag:WordOfGod
- link to dictionary d[DICTIONARYNAME@STRING]
- link to PCARR NOTE file FILENAME
- link to DEvotional file devotion:FILENAME
- link to Bible Note file FILENAME
- link to HOME file FILENAME
- link to RSS Subscription rss:LABEL
- link to Slidy Show slidy:FILENAME or verse sl[kjv@Psalms:117-118]
- link to local web address FILENAME.HTML
- link to comment board Comment Board:TestComment
- New - link to media file in media directory media: randyp/001-SinDebtAndDominion.MP3
- EXPERIMENTAL - change menu tab version tab[VERSION@MENUTYPE]
- Quoted (print in place) Place Holders VERSION2:
- New - quote verse (separate line)
- New - quote index (separate line)
- New - quote csv (separate line)
- New - quote indexed picture (separate line)
- New - quote dictionary (separate line)
- New - random quote file (separate line)
|kjv@Genesis:1||GENESIS - The word "genesis" signifies "generation" or "origin" and comes from the Greek translation of kjv@Genesis:2:4. It is an appropriate title for the first book of the Bible, which contains the record of the origin of the universe, the human race, family life, nations, sin redemption, etc. The first 11 chapters, which deal with primeval or pre-Patriarchal times, present the antecedents of Hebrew history from Adam to Abraham. The remaining chapters (12 - 50) are concerned with God’s dealings with the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and Jacob’s son Joseph, all "fathers" of the people whom God has chosen to carry out His plan for the redemption of mankind. The book closes with these "Chosen People" in Egypt.|
The Creation of Light http://shepherdpuplinux.us/img/Dore/OT-001-med.jpg
The Tower of Babel http://shepherdpuplinux.us/img/Dore/OT-010-med.jpg
Abraham Goes to the Land of Canaan http://shepherdpuplinux.us/img/Dore/OT-011-med.jpg
Abraham and the Three Angels http://shepherdpuplinux.us/img/Dore/OT-012-med.jpg
Lot Flees as Sodom and Gomorrah Burn http://shepherdpuplinux.us/img/Dore/OT-013-med.jpg
Quoted resource: tcr 'faith'
@ The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
- Quiz - Poll
- EXPERIMENTAL - quiz answer Question #1:
- EXPERIMENTAL - quiz option True
- EXPERIMENTAL - poll tag Poll #1:
- EXPERIMENTAL - poll option Justice
- Simple Text Formating Syntax
- Lines beginning with an "=" produce an H1 heading: (Likewise - Lines beginning with an "==" or "===" produce H2 or H3 headings:)
- New paragraphs begin with a blank line
- Hard rule lines begin with '----'
- Lists begin with asterisk for un order lists or pound for numbered list.
- List items begin with double asterisk for un order lists or double pound for numbered list.
- Sub lists of lists within list start either triple asterisk or triple pounds and end with a newline asterisk
|Tables begin on a new line with||left parenthesis||slash|
|Table Rows are newlines started with||slash|
|Cells each have||slash|| |
|Cells can include linkshttp://shepherdpuplinux.us |
|table ends with||slash||right parenthesis|
- Words and phases can be underlined using an underscore before and after.
- Words and phases
can be struckthroughusing an minus before and after.
- Words and phases can be bold using an asterisk before and after.
- Words and phases can be italicized using an exclamation before and after.
- Lines begining with space become indented blockquotes.
- Files can be locked off from public editing by placing LOCKME@(password) alone on the top line.
- Only users with that password will be able to edit that file. PCARR will hide the LOCK and the password.
To best see how the formating syntax, view this file in edit mode.
New - TableTest1 Test of table formatting in imaginative examples