New features recently added to pBiblx2 make it easy to incorperate a number of Field Wise components into your own html web pages.
- As of Ver.2.0.8 11/27/2010 these features include:
- slidy.pl non-random background (ex= B=0003.JPG)
- As of Ver.2.0.3 11/27/2010 these features include:
- a basic component dialog X=d
- basic component content X=c
- a combo/mini bible search/content X=m
- the full pBiblx2 interface X=x
- the page refreshing switch X=r for random quotes
These can be inserted into your html code via iframe or framed with or without you hosting a pBiblx2 server.
Some preliminary examples are included:
CSS theme switching for components is accomplished by the Css= cgi switch. A preview of some sample themes can be viewed on the Desktops link in the component dialog or visit PbiblxDesktops.html .
Various CSS techniques are now being tested to tie page styles together.
( Return to parent thread AdvancedUse )