PbiblxRecentFeatures - RandyP
Recent feature additions and changes.
( Return to parent thread: SiteAdmin )
- Recent additions:
- 2.1.0 COMPATIBILITY WITH PREVIOUS 2.0 VERSIONS REMOVED TO FACILITATE NEXT GENERATION DESIGN PLANS. PLAN IS TO EXTEND PBIBLX2 TO ANY PERL COMPATABLE OS WITH NO DIRECT OS COMMAND CALLS. ANDROID IS THE ONLY OS NOT CURRENTLY IN REACH DUE TO THE STATE OF ITS PERL IMPLEMENTATION.
- 2.1.0 Bible translations unzipped now to read direct and avoid Linux system calls. Bible translations not hosted locally are given option to proceed to main site for read now or download to local.
- 2.1.0 PCARR directory structure reduced to home/pcarr/bible/journal/devotion. Other directory structures moved in config to ease install to APACHE like cgi-bin security requirements.
- 2.1.0 Memory routine added to bible books to print half of verse and mouseover complete verse.
- 2.1.0 Menuing routines for mobile interfaces added. More are possible in near future.
- 2.1.0 Menu structure revamped to minimize workspace real estate. CSS stylesheets revisited and older samples done away with.
- 2.0.9 Re-configured single verse bible links default to a parallel strkjv-tsk view with extras.
- 2.0.9 Comment boards placed on all bible and pcarr pages.
- 2.0.9 Apps mechanism istalled for user contributed extensions (see MyApps )
- 2.0.9 rudimentry Apps being developed such as journal:MyJournal MyCalendar
- 2.0.9 Menubar condensed, wikitool and bibletool menuing added.
- 2.0.9 Css themes reduced and reworked. Default css and bible version is admin set in config.
- 2.0.9 cgi scripts adapted to determine root directory for portable pBiblx2 installations.
- 2.0.8 Experimenting with a portable flash drive version of pBiblx2
- 2.0.8 Bug cleanup and old script code eliminations.
- 2.0.8 Conversion to cgi extensions.
- 2.0.9 Admin level switching added for Google Translate, Pop up verses, Facebook Like in config file.
- 2.0.7 Wiki based comment mechanism added to pcarr and bible.
- 2.0.7 Clean up of Strkjv and Geneva display